Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A few pics

All is great in our little world, our little town, our happy life. Eric is probably coming home this week for a visit (!!!!!) and today is a bluebird sky and 20 degrees (warm, for a bluebird-sky day -- those tend to be cold).

Here are some pics that I scrounged up, stuff that the grandmas have taken and emailed me. I don't have my thing to download them from my own camera -- that was left behind in Cote d'Ivoire. Not that I've taken many pictures myself, anyway. I know I will regret that some day very soon. . . Adai already has changed so much!!




2 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, I have been so busy here dealing with my boys settling into our family, the holidays, grief and starting school that I haven't been able to pop over and see how you were doing... but again, WOW! What a crazy few months for you all too!
I felt so bad that we didn't meet up in Addis and had to laugh at the fact that we were in that same church (yep, I paid & toured, wanted my daughter to see it) the day before you!
Adai is truly KONJO! And of course, Dessi is the cutest darn thing to come down the pike!
Take care momma of 2!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Adai has the most beautiful complexion I think I have ever seen! She is just amazing! Glad to see things are going well! Please update us when you can! (I know, like I should talk!)