Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rainy days

School is closed this week, so it's just been me and Dessi and I have to tell you, it is a lot of work but I have missed these times of just hanging out with endless hours stretched before us.

This is her taking a picture of her favorite puzzle with her favorite camera. I personally do not like this puzzle, it is not very cleverly designed, I don't think, but she is really into it at the moment.



And this is rain. When it's not raining, it's about to. When it's neither raining nor about to rain, it's 100 degrees. So, take your pick. I think it's pretty obvious what Dessi would choose.

2 comments:

Christine said...

There is something I love about a photo of a child looking out a window. So sweet.

babs said...

Hello from France! It is raining too, but not 100 degrees! How's life in Abidjan?
She is so cute!
Anne Laure